SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jackrosemary29

should I continue with him

jackrosemary29
12 years ago

I don't like this feeling when I dought my honey cheating on me, but he lives in a different state. I can't 100% sure.

I left my husband for this online guy, the relationship was on and off. I have not move in with him. this guy live in a different state. came to visit me once and he disconnect his phone by puting something untherneath of the baterry. I found out turn on the phone try to read the message, but couldn't because he force me to get the phone back and broke the phone. before I discover the way he disconnect the phone. he always have the phone with him. that's why I dought and discover it.

I told him, he said i am over here, and he is over there. when ever i am ready to move in with him, he will cut everything. I am very upset. but deep down i care for him so much. I just don't know what to do. I am 42yrs old now.

After the incident happend, he say sorry and care for me more, and I can feel that he's sorry but when he get back home, I have a feeling he still connect with the other person. I am very sad and don't know what to do. please help.

Comments (4)

Sponsored