Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
should I continue with him

Posted by jackrosemary29 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 28, 11 at 5:41

I don't like this feeling when I dought my honey cheating on me, but he lives in a different state. I can't 100% sure.

I left my husband for this online guy, the relationship was on and off. I have not move in with him. this guy live in a different state. came to visit me once and he disconnect his phone by puting something untherneath of the baterry. I found out turn on the phone try to read the message, but couldn't because he force me to get the phone back and broke the phone. before I discover the way he disconnect the phone. he always have the phone with him. that's why I dought and discover it.

I told him, he said i am over here, and he is over there. when ever i am ready to move in with him, he will cut everything. I am very upset. but deep down i care for him so much. I just don't know what to do. I am 42yrs old now.

After the incident happend, he say sorry and care for me more, and I can feel that he's sorry but when he get back home, I have a feeling he still connect with the other person. I am very sad and don't know what to do. please help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: should I continue with him

I really am not sure what you're saying; can't understand much of what you've written. But it sounds like you've made some bad decisions (left your marriage for someone you "met" online, he has visited you once???, etc.).

Your question is whether you should continue with him. Only you can decide whether you should do that. You already said that you doubt him. That means you don't trust him. I couldn't be with someone I don't trust.

o

It sounds like you should spend some time alone, working on yourself and what kind of person you hope to be. Right now you are putting all your energy into chaos. Maybe volunteer at a womens shelter to gain some perspective.

o

I suspect this is another drive-by.

o

Gosh, I hope so suzieque.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here