Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's wrong with him

Posted by lonelywoman (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 4:07

I was stupid to leave my husband for my boyfriend that I met online. he came to visit me once and I told him I want to move in with him but he has to come to my place to drive my car because I can not drive my self for 2 days long. he said ok he will get a vacation to do that, but he never did. i got mad at him by raising my voice, screaming at him for not keeping his promise. he was mad then he hang up the phone and call me back about 30mins later asking me if i calm down.

I kept asking him when he's going to flight to my place. he sai he will and he needs me. I asked him if he need me why it take so long for him to flight to my place to get me. He doesn't have the answer.

Do you think that he loves me? if he doesn't why does he keep in touch with me? what for?

He hang up the phone and call me back 30mins later. does it mean he care about me?

please give me honest advise i am very sad and confuse.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's wrong with him

Please tell me you're a drunk 18 year old kid trying to be funny, right?

If not, and you are serious, how can you say "I was stupid to leave my husband for my boyfriend that I met online. he came to visit me once and I told him I want to move in with him..." and yet ask what's wrong with him?

He probably realized how stupid you both were being and wised up. Look in the mirror and ask the same question about yourself.

o

It's quite difficult for me to follow your post, but I'll assume that, by "he", you mean the boyfriend and not our husband. If so, it doesn't sound like you have a future with your boyfriend.

If you are already saying that you were stupid to leave your husband, do you think there is any possibility that your husband will forgive you and take you back? Why did you get involved with someone else, anyway? Was there something missing from your marriage?

In any case, I'd advise you to forget about the boyfriend and figure out how to get along on your own for awhile until you mature and figure things out.

o

Lonelywoman, your first sentence was "I was stupid to leave my husband for my boyfriend that I met online"

Yes, you are.

o

I saw this on the news: a married woman in the USA fell in love with somebody she met online. They chatted via computer for over a year and this man was SO wonderful, he was her soul mate, etc. etc. Then she finally insisted they meeet. She told her husband she was leaving him, had found true love... turned out her "soulmate" was a young girl in England, having a joke.

o

...and she woke up in a bathtub full of ice, missing a kidney!

(sorry....couldn't resist!)

o

The problems:
1. online boyfriend
2. cannot spell
3. unreasonable expectations - you want to move in with him after meeting him ONCE
4. you left husband for online stranger how does stranger know you won't leave him for another
5. You're A SCREAMER (NO one likes/loves a screamer)
6. You are confused.

Forget about finding someone to love you and begin loving yourself FIRST. You have some HUGE issues. Apologize to the husband for being sooo strange. Apologize for the "boyfriend" for expecting TOO much TOO soon and for screaming at him AND maybe...get some insight to WHO you are and what YOU really want from life.

o

Mkroopy, LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here