SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noah99_gw

fallen for engaged woman..need advice

noah99
16 years ago

Alright. I am 23 years old..I recently met a girl who is 21, engaged to another guy...Before I spent time with her out last weekend at a bar, she had already told me of her doubts of getting married..After hanging out with her, i found her to be an amazing girl and I haven't felt as alive and content as i have in a long time. She told me she likes me and wants to get to know me better, but can't because of her fiance. Besides hearing from a friend that he is over possessive and doesnt let her go out much, he seems like a pretty decent guyl; however, she has still told me that she has feelings for me..

Her exact words to me the other day were.."I really like you and I want to get to know you more. I know if nothing else we could be really good friends." Then she went on to say how she cant really see me because her fiance..

I have no doubt in my mind that this girl isn't ready to marry the guy she is currently with..I know what may happen to him could just as well happen to me..but there is something different about this girl..We just seem to connect really easily and we dont even know each other well..and its not really more of a physical connection..id say equally both...

What should I do? Any advice would be appreciated..

I can't come out and tell her to leave her fiance bc its not right..but at the same time..i am 23..i have had my share of bad dates and experiences and when i finally find someone who i truly feels complements me...she is with another man..but comes out and tells me she likes me!

Noah

Comments (12)

Sponsored