SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anamandy

How You Met?

lovetogarden
21 years ago

I hear it all the time, when you meet the right person you'll know! Well, I've been waiting a long, long, time and I still haven't felt that way. Yesterday, I met a young girl who has been dating a nice boy for about 2 months. She told me that the minute she met him she knew she was going to marry him. I asked her if she was being a little too optimistic in light of the fact that she barely knew him. She breathlessly responded, "Oh, no! I just know that we'll be married one day." She couldn't really explain how she knew, but she was adamant that he was 'the one'. After explaining to me how she met, which was actually a mixed-up blind date, I kind of got the feeling that maybe she was on to something - it certainly sounded like Kismet to me, too!

What I'd like to know is did you feel the same way when you met your other half? Just for fun, I'd love to hear how you met and how you knew that this one was going to be the love of your life. Any weird coincidences, (or kismet,) like my friend experienced? After hearing your stories maybe I'll come to the conclusion that there is there still hope for me yet??? LOL!!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored