SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosealee_gw

My daughter is so down, she just found out

rosealee
16 years ago

that her husband is cheating on her. She is an RN at a hospital and works nites. Last nite her cell phone had a message on it from her husband. When she listened to the voice message it was him talking to another woman and asking her if she was comming back. It sounded like they were going down the stairs. (They have stairs in their house) My son in law has one of those blackberry cell phones and the keys were not locked and my daughter and I figure that someway her cell phone was dialed and the conversation between him and the other woman was recorded. He tried to lie out of it at first, but then she got him to admit that it was another woman. He said he was only talking to her on the phone, that she was not over at their house. My daughter let me hear their conversation and he(sil) ask the girl if she was coming back, and she told him yes, as soon as she took her child home. To me it sounds like she was over at the house. Either way he is a cheat. They have only been married a year and she has worked nites all this time... I just know in my heart this is not the first encounter. D@@N him!!!

She is so hurt and sad. I am MAD!!! She works so hard and she does not choose nites, but at the hospital she works at there are no openings for a day time RN as of yet. She gives him(husband) the moon.

I told her to kick him out and scare the living crap out of him. Tell him that she had been a good wife to him and she deserved more. I also told her not to let him back in so easy, and make him earn his way back in. Her trust has been broken and I want her not to be so easy on him which I am so afraid she will be.

The thing is I want to fix this and I know I cannot. How can I be a support to my daughter with out being bossy??? I am so mad right now.

What kind of things does she need to hear from me besides I want to ring his neck and he isn't worth whale puke. That is not good to hear, but that is the way I feel right now... Thanks for letting me vent.

Comments (9)

Sponsored