SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoakie2601

Its me again still looking for more advise!

hoakie2601
16 years ago

Ok most of you have read my post. I have posted in different areas here. My latest!!

As you have read I went with my husband on a vacation to take care of the remains of his former wife. And I believe I have mentioned he has 2 step daughters by that wife that he considers his own. The yongest of those 2 is 32 years old with serious problems.

She did not make the trip to attend the activities to honor her mother. She claimed it was going to be too emotional for her to relive again. She is 4 hours from where her mothers remains where buried and 8 hours from our home. Following the service we get a call from the person that was watching our house telling us that she was at our house. She knew we where not home. She planned on coming into our home and taking what she wanted out of the home. Pretty much robbing us. She told my husband she came here to say good bye to her mother. He told her her mother was with him in another state. After she was asked to leave our home she called our house setter a few choice names and went into our front yard and screamed at the top of her lungs "This is my mom house".

Everyone knew what her intent was. It was to rob us and make it look like an actually robbery because we would have all thought she was in the state she lives in. Needless to say my husband is mad. He does not want to talk to her right now because he will go off. But he says that when he calms down he will talk to her and let it slide. How do I handle this. As I have said before I dont want her in my home (which she feels is her mothers home not mine) but her father is willing to let this slide. I feel it is a major issue.

Help!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County