SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ct1956

Mfather in law asked me to do somthing to my husband

CT1956
9 years ago

Today my father in law and some of his friends came by while my husband was gone, They want to make sure my husband wont disrupt the 4th of July celebration at our house and they know he wont leave, So they asked me to dissolve seven or eight tarazidoan tablets in his coffee the day of the 4th, then let them in to take him and strand him beside a road some distance away, I know that much will keep him down for some time. They say it wont hurt him and if he wakes up angry before they can go back and get him, If he goes to the police they say they will claim it was only a joke.
I think if I do this even to keep the peace I could be in very bad trouble, I have not agreed and am thinking about telling my husband what they want to do, but I don't want anyone in trouble, My husbands mood right now he would find and kick every ones rear. Including mine for even thinking of doing this.
Again I have been placed in a bad position. Who should I inform, what could be the consequences, could I be putting myself in line for trouble?

Comments (6)

Sponsored