SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizzie2_gw

need someone to talk to

lizzie2
12 years ago

4 years ago my husband found his first love, they went to lunch and so on until I found out. The email I found she told him what bra she had on and so forth. Then one night he came home at 1am, at first he told me he had to work over. Never in all the years he worked for that company did he have to stay like that. Then I found on the cellphone bills he was with her. He called everyone in the family and admitted he had lied. We did counseling and are still together. I still find cards in his vehicle that are not signed but he claims he brought for me; this is not something he does or hasn't since couseling stopped. He has a smart phone so he can email her without me knowing or able to find out. Now he wants to move 2 states away for a new better job. He says he will work two jobs for he cannot just sit around. I am disabled and cannot walk; he tells everyone not to marry someone that may become disabled. I feel so worthless, yet I know I am not. We have a child that will have to change schools and leave all they know here. Should I talk to an attorney, I am afraid that changing states will make it easier for him to divorce me. Where we live now; he would have to pay support and insurance and so on for me. Some days I wish I did not exist anymore. Please anyone have any helpful ideas? Thanks.

Comments (13)

Sponsored