SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
whattodo123456

what to do???

Whattodo123456
12 years ago

Please don't be rude in ur reply's, but I have a bit of a problem with my marriage its a long story so I guess here it goes. I've been married for almost 7 years now we have 2 beautiful girls 6 and 4 they are the world to me. Our life together started out pretty good both very much in love, but after about 3yrs in we started to fight a lot either because of my drinking or because of the lack of intimacy and lack of affection on her part. we worked through these problems and got better, but it has been an up and down relationship ever sense we even went through a predivorce trial almost to the last court date but for some reason we decided to fix it that was 2yrs ago.

We recently move out of state for work reasons shortly after moving here we met some people here and they seemed like good people little did I know that the husband who was also a coworker of mine was unhappy in his marriage started to text my wife when I was not around long story short I caught him and my wife in bed together. I hurt him pretty badly I was lucky enough to keep my job and stay out of jail. After a couple of months the wife said she wanted to try to fix things. While talking one night about 9 months ago she was crying uncontrollably and tells me she was once a prostitute when she was 18 she got mixed up with the wrong people and some how ended up there it took almost a year for her to get away and back home to her mom. She has had a rough life before we met and I thought I knew it all.

I thought I could move past all this but in the last 2 months the lack of affection and intimacy has gone away I keep trying to work on things I cant get the thoughts of her past and that night out of my head but she doesn't know this I keep moving forward as best I can the lack of affection is on her part no hugs, kiss or even a simple gesture to let someone know you love them.

I'm so confused on what to do I come from a broken home and would hate to see my kids go through the same stuff. any advise and remember Please don't be rude in ur reply's

Comments (4)

Sponsored