SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
live_laugh_gw

falling for an engaged man

live_laugh
12 years ago

I recently got separated from my husband, we were having problems and i made the decision. Before we got separated i started developing a friendship with a co-worker that has a girlfriend. We you used to flirt with each other and one day we kissed. I feel like i fell for him but after we kissed we stop flirting or talking because we were both in a relationship. However after i got separated from my husband we talked about having sex but then he didnt want to cuz of his girlfriend and i just told him i wanted to keep some distance. He have kept the distance but from time to time we txt each other. 3 days ago he txt me early in the morning saying he was thinking of me, tonight i found out he proposed his g/f and now they are engaged. It really bothers me that he txt me when he was going to get engaged cuz i feel i have feelings for him

most of our conversations have been by txt messages. I want to talk to him and tell him to stay away from me and that i dont want to be his friend or anything any more. but i feel i need to have a conversation face to face so i can have some closure. I dont know what to say or if it is right from me to ask him to have a conversation face to face. Please any advice on what to do?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!