SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
turkeytrott

Who here has the right to feel insecure ?

turkeytrott
14 years ago

So I am the OP of "No trust left !!! 36 more days...hope they go fast !" The wedding happened last weekend and it was beautiful and hubby and I were on our best behaviour.

I knew what I had to do after the wedding of our eldest daughter, not that it wouldn't hurt but knew he wanted to be free and I could not keep feeling emotionally beaten. Before we had our discussion however he was on his account with the fake ex that I had created and told her we are breaking up telling our kids this week puting the house on the market shortly etc, of course he hadn't said 1 word to me. Although he did not ask her back or anything like that he did give her his email and work phone number. As well as said he may move back to the province that she lives in which is 24 hours by car and boat min. So of course I decided on thursday to tell him our marriage is done and that I was the pretend ex unfortunately his niece and sister decided to share this with him prior to that. So of course now according to him he knew it all along...funny he sent the fake ex a warning that I supposedly was pretending to be him on facebook they had gotten the story a little confused. Anyway I truly feel my husband is suffering from depression or something but at this point of course he says I don't need help but yet he feels that I only work 3 days a week and therefore I may have been with someone,these insecurities started 20 months ago as this isn't the first time anything has been said. The problem for me is that I am not entitled to feel insecure about the ex but he is entitled to feel insecure over nothing and no one. I am sure I will go to my grave still loving and wanting this man he has been the only man I ever loved, but I have to move on. If he had of gotten help 20 months ago when all this started then maybe we would not be at the end of our marriage. Can anyone tell me why he thinks it ok somehow for him to be insecure with no reason whatsoever but not me ? By the way he has told me I can have everything which is not the way I want things done although if there was a way I could keep the house I would I love our home and really wished I could afford it at least til my youngest son moves out but he is only 14 and it is way to expensive between the mortgage, hydro and insurance.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area