SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
francis1111

Why wont he stay with me if he loves me

francis1111
13 years ago

Ive been with my now husband about a year now, we got married a few months ago. We met at my 2nd fulltime job, he was my transport boss. He 43, im 28. Really the sweetest man in the world. After a bad day at work he and i decided to go out to dinner, and well when we left out to the car we kissed, and both had strong feelings. He holds my face, kisses my forhead and says, i promise ill never hurt you. And yes, thats all ive ever wanted to hear, and he meant it. then anyways. After we r seeing each other he stays at my home a few days a week, a few months later he tells me that he still loves w his x wife. but nothings going on. he never loved her, hes just there for the kids and hes afraid she will take them away. Then a month later we discover hes got cancer, and that really hurt to hear, but hes takin treatments. dr says its fixable. Then in november we rented a house together and he was with me 6 days a week. still seeing his kids here n there. There was a job change that took him away from home 6 days a week then.. and he left me a few times and always came back, and said i did nothing wrong. i never had to ask for attention, i could always say how i felt. now that hes stoped working from being sick. he no longer lives with me, he stays at the x wifes house, i hardly see him, im not allowed to call or text. ohh did i mention no one in his family knows we r married, mine knows but dont live here. My kids go to school w his kids, and i ask they never say anything. but im asking them to lie. hes real secretive about me, says he loves and needs me, but cant loose his kids and if the x family ever finds out he will. Its wearing me down. i get introuble for calling and texting. i can not go there. i know his x, we talk but i never say anything about him. his kids r sweet. but now i find myself crying all the time, he always cancels our meeting, and says he real busy and cant schedual. but he will for everyone else, why not me. i do trust him and dont believe hes cheating, i donno whats wrong. i let him in my heart, and do trust him. hes so sick, maby its the meds talkking i dont kno. im very sad and confused. my heart hurts. i cant eat or sleep. im slacking in school cuz i cant concentrate. i need him, what do i do?

Comments (39)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor