SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoakie2601

My marriage

hoakie2601
9 years ago

My hubby and I have been married 6 years. Last night during an arguement that I was blindsided by. He told me he is thinking about a seperation. Again I was blindsided by this.

We don't have a lot of romance in our lives. Mon/Fri he works 4 pm to 4 am. He had often tried waking me up when he gets home. But we both discover that's not a good idea. I like my sleep and don't like to be woke up. I don't have to get up early in the morning so I'm not going to bed until sometimes 1am. But I'm up by 9 am ready to start my day. He gets up about 1130/12. I can't stay in bed that long either.

On the weekends we are so busy. We also own our own business that requires working most of Saturdays and sometimes on Sundays. The problem is not him. It's all me, I have no drive any longer. I don't feel good about myself. I feel fat and ugly.

When we do try to plan something it comes and goes usually him watching a movie while I sleep on the couch. By the time he is done we are both tired and just go to bed to go to sleep.

I'm a lot hurt that he would ask for a seperation. He tells me all the time he loves me and that I am beautiful. But he tells me he wants to see if he is really in love with me.

How do I start feeling better about myself and have a better romantic life with my husband? I don't want to lose him. But I don't want to hold him back if he really does not love me either.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert