SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shattered22

My Wife Had Affair then another

shattered22
13 years ago

Ok here goes.I am 5 months away from 10 years married.Two months ago I pick up my wife's phone early in the morning because its ringing off the hook and find pics of her and her good friend naked.Her good friend is a complete piece of trash but thats her friend. I look further into her phone and find she has sent the pics to some guy,along with some racey texts.I confront her and of coarse she lies.I get phone records and get her phone and find out the texts have been a month long and 27 pics of my wife have been sent to this guy. Turns out her girlfriend that was in the pics was sleeping with this guy and they were planning a "fantasy" threesome. I forbid the girlfriend from coming back into my home ever again. She responds my sending me an e-mail reveiling an affair my wife had three years prior. My wife admits to it.

I have received so many lies and things that didn't make any sense I them checked those phone records,contacted the guy she had the affair with and found out alot more of the truth. The affair was 9 months long. They slept together several times at the girlfriends house then for 7 months several times a week at my house while I was at work. I have tried to be calm and told my wife I wouldn't leave her if she told me the truth. She won't stop lying,she crys,she begs forgivness,she does all the things I read a truly sorry spouse would do but won't stop lying. She says the 9 month affair was because I was always at work and it made her feel young and pretty again. She was 27 then and modeled for swimsuit calenders. I always saw my wife as my best friend and the most beautiful woman I have ever know.

When we had our little girl years before this I was at every class and the delivery. I bought her her dream home and vehicle. We traveled together and did activities we both loved together constantly. How can I look at her the same ever again? It's been 2 months of hell,talking,crying,laughing,screaming,even new date nights. But I can't look at her the same so I filed for Divorce yesterday. She has cried ever since. What do I do?

Comments (36)

Sponsored