SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andreap112

I need help

andreap112
13 years ago

I am 21 years old, I got married to him when i turned 18, we had already been together for 2 years. I married him 1) for love 2) to help him with his immigration issues. I PRESSURED HIM INTO GETTING MARRIED, HE NEVER ASKED FOR HELP! we didnt live together immediatly, it wasn't until i was 20 and he was 21 that we moved in together ALONE. Our relationship has never been easy, always fighting, screaming and throwing things. But now that we live alone, things havent' changed much. Now he smokes (weed) every day, he fights for everything! from my messy clothes to why i didnt walk the dog or why i made pasta! He doesn't like my family, which is only an excuse to not spend time with them. Its just that everything is so complicated, I feel like i love him so much, but everything is just so complicated with him, EVERYTHING! I visit my mom and i know he doesnt like it, its just like the only way we can be happy is if i do everything his way! and thats impossible. He jokes around about everything, he doesnt take my feelings into consideration, he doesnt appreciate anything that i do for him? Am i just wasting my time? I dont know what to do.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor