SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizzie2_gw

happy again

lizzie2
12 years ago

DH went through prostate cancer and it was all removed. He is now more loving than ever. There are no more late nights, no more calls and so on. Thanks to new cellphones I cannot check like I once did but that does not bother me that much. I have also had a cancer scare but not as devasting. I keep hearing his words about his attorney not wanting to handle a divorce where there were children and that will be in 4 years. Am I wrong for still worrying? DH is more caring in fact he remodeled the kitchen into the room of my dreams. We worked on it for days and there was not one mean word.

The "other" lady is now a grandma. Her husband is still with her but her youngest daughter moved away and does not claim her mom. It seems like her marriage is back to normal also.

I just do not know if I should feel safe but even my girls decided that their dad is not seeing her. They also watch his actions and he can still treat them meanly. He still lectures people about not marrying people with disabling diseases and the things they will have to give up.

I am happy but when one of the girls need to travel to her city I hope she does not see them or them her. Am I wrong for still worrying?

Comments (3)

Sponsored