SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlettuce

Not sure if this is nothing or something?

catlettuce
11 years ago

I posted earlier on the marriage lacks intimacy post, for a little background.

Yesterday I was trying to recall my daughter in laws email and could not find it in my email. Now my husband and I are open with eachother when it comes to passwords and pin codes, so I went into his email to retrieve our daughter in laws email. Much to my surprise there were messages and chat invites from a cheating website. So I followed the trail.

My husband registered using a pretty obvious screenname, and a different city. I easily got into his profile and it does not appear that he has answered any of these messages/chats. Just looks like he registered to look around I am guessing.

I'm not sure what if anything to do with this info. I admit evilly my first thought was to print up the profile and post it on our fridge for him to find but then thought I'll just sit on this for a bit and then make a decision. I don't feel trust for him now for the first time in our lives together. Which REALLY makes me not want to be intimate with him.

I know if he saw that I had done something like that it would be a massive blow-up. My question is, do men sometimes register at these sites just to look or is it typically because they are looking for a fling? Something or nothing? Leave it alone or confront?

~Cat

Comments (20)

Sponsored