SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ninos_gw

So i have this neighbor

ninos
16 years ago

We have lived in this house for about 5 years now. My husband was overseas for almost 2 years. Most of my neighbors keep to themselves. I dont even know what some look like and she was one of them. She is divorced with a few kids(teenagers). Last year i was inside and the husband was outside working in the garage with the door open. I noticed out of the front window this woman walking her dog and stopping right infront of my house(she couldnt see me). She stood there smiling at my husband as if she was waiting for her dog to finish. I could tell that the dog wasnt really holding her up. A few months later i realized that this is one of my neighbors. Well it has happened again 2 more times both times i was in the house. I am not the untrusting wife but a red flag goes up when i see her and she is staring(smiling) at my husband. My husband has never noticed her. Next time should i go outside and make my presence known? I cant stand women like this. I would like to throw an egg at her(but i wont).

Comments (9)

Sponsored