SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavonne01

help!!!!!

lavonne01
13 years ago

My husband and I have been married for 8 years and have been married before to other people. Last night he breaks the news to me that he has been seeing his ex-wife. She had been envolved in a relationship with a married man and the man decided to break the relationship off and start focusing on his wife. See called my husband up about 1 month ago distressed over the relationship so my husband met her for coffee. He admitted to me about 3-1/2 weeks ago that he had met her for coffee and that she was really upset and was thinking of harming herself. He has since been seeing her on the weekends and they have had sexual intercourse one time. He says that he loves me and has told her that he loves me, that he has no intentions of leaving me and that everything is good between us. He spent this past weekend with he even on Mothers Day. He tells me that he is just trying to help her through this rough period in her time but he cannot tell me how long he will continue seeing her. He states that he is NOT having an affair because she is his ex-wife and not some strange woman that he met on the street. I do not know what to do. I love my husband with every ounce of my being and would do anything for him. He told me that he would be spending one night each week with her. He hopes that with him being there for her that she will find another man. It is hard for me to set at my job without crying. I am so depressed and hurt. I would like some advise on what to do with this situation.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm