SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ehart1218

My Parents Hate my fiance...HELP!!!!

ehart1218
14 years ago

I need advice BAD!!! My parents hate my fiance, they say i deserve better and that he controlls me and that he is disrespectful to the family. And I love him. I don't think that at all about him.

So, my parents are trying everything they can to sabbotage my marriage with him. We had a big wedding planning for over a year and 3months til I was supposed to walk down the aisle....my parents started off with all of this junk and went wayy off the deep end...

They've called him every name in the book. My dad even called and asked my fiance how much money it would take him to not marry me....then of course my fiance said "F*** You!" So right there it puts me in a position to where it looks like he is not respecting my family because he said that to my father, but yet, what father offers money to the guy i love to not marry me...? And then rub it in my face that he said f*** you.... I have been keeping everything inside of me for sooo long and feel that i have nobody to confide in or talk to and let out all of m y feelings...I need help bad...i've been so depressed and stressted out for the past month... I dont know what to do...My dad isn't in the greatest of health...and my mom is saying that i am going to regret this when my dad isn't around anymore...and that they are done wiith me and my fiance and don't want to talk to me...their own daughter ever again until i apologize for my fiance being disrespectful....

I'm so torn...i should never have to choose between my fiance and my family.....HELP!! PLEASE!!!

Comments (18)

Sponsored