Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flower Girl Dresses Fit for a Princess

Posted by shopbriarpatch (My Page) on
Tue, May 11, 10 at 9:46

For a wedding you have always dreamed of, visit the Briar Patch. At the ... roses and satin: you could not dream up a more enchanting selection of dresses. We have a storefront as well an online shop so no need to worry ... tulle is a charming choice. This dress comes in a selection of colors: ivory, champagne gold, pink, lilac and white; and sizes range from 2 to 12. ...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flower Girl Dresses Fit for a Princess

I imagine you either did not read or you did not understand TERMS OF SERVICE FOR GARDENWEB NETWORK you agreed to when you joined yesterday.

You may want to read over #6 Guidelines

and also #3 Termination

If you care to be an active member of the Garden Web community, I suggest you use the Contact Us link found at the bottom of any page and ask that your 'advertisement post here' be pulled, before someone reports it and you are banned because of spamming us.

just my 2 cents...............

o

No, please! Don't throw me in the Briar Patch!!!

o

Doesn't sound like a good business name to me.

o

sounds like a bad half-abandoned outlet mall in a middle of nowhere, business is probably slow...I am tempted to look up Briar Patch LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here