SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tbuzz_gw

sexual communication

tbuzz
16 years ago

I need opinions on something that has happened in my marriage...my husband hunts and fishes. ALL the time. He has been gone 1/2 of every month this year so far. When home he works 12 hour days. He does nothing in the daily care of our children. If one of his buddies calls he will rudely interrupt any conversation he might be having with me to answer the call. We have sex about once a month and it is terrible but I try to struggle through and fake often to please him. I have never had cause to think he might be cheating. Today I found out he has in his possession the "little blue pill". He swears he got it to please me. He freely discussed this with me with one of his fishing buddies in the boat with him (he is gone again and I have found the pill bottles). He says all the guys talk about this kind of subject and yet he never bothered to discuss such an important decision with his wife. Am I foolish to continue to believe in him. I fell in love with his integrity. Am I wrong to be so hurt and left out of my own marriage?

Comments (13)

Sponsored