SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
basilgirl16

Any help/advice greatly appreciated !

basilgirl16
14 years ago

Hello ~I am in desperate need of advice. I am living alone with no friends or family nearby. My spouse is in another state. He moved about 2 months ago for a new job and I am here preparing the house for our move and am to move to where he is at the end of this month. The problem is that I do not think that I should. Is it normal to be annoyed with him and not want to have any physical contact? He is racist, I am not. I want to go to church together, he does not really, even though he tells me that he would do it "once in a while". He wants to live in the country, but I am a city girl. I love animals, but do not want to live in the country. I want to do active things and try to lose weight, but he just comes home and drinks beer. He is gaining lots of weight and I just do not find him attractive. We have been married for 13 years. My second marriage. His third marriage. Everyday I feel like I am just going through the motions in life. I have never had children of my own and in part I blame him because he did not want anymore children after he already had one with his first wife. I know now that he was a rebound after my first marraige, but somehow I have just allowed myself to settle for a ho-hum life with him. Do you think I have stayed just because I am afraid to go out "on my own"? Thanks in advance for any words of advice.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville