SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
turkeytrott

No trust left !!! 36 more days...hope they go fast !

turkeytrott
14 years ago

So I am ticked right off and anymore I have more unhappy days then happy. I was the one who wrote Facebook issue-What is your opinion?, long story short there my husband added his ex fiance then felt it was no big deal I thought he added her and when I found out she added him I apologized but let him know that I did not feel she needed to be on it. We had a fued about it all I went to visit our kids in another city (he was suppose to go but didn't) then he writes inappropriate stuff to a buddy of ours about waiting for a girl to come online to go out with for a drink he didn't leave the house so I believe he was just blowing smoke cause he was mad still. So then less then a week later he trades my 2003 van in and gets me a 2009 Escape and a dozen flowers for our anniversary. At this point I hadn't mentioned what he had wrote to our buddy. Then 2 weeks later he has an opportunity to go to a concert (through work) and all week claims he isn't going then 2 hours before announces he is going I say to him in a normal voice well I wish you had of been honest about that cause I could have bought a ticket and went. Anyways he freaks and I say you want to know why I am insecure and I show him the print out of his conversation, he has a fit leaves and it is a week before we speak, during this time he deletes facebook life here is he$l. We have not spoken about the fued/mistrust that I now have and I was hoping to keep the peace for another 36 days 'til our oldest daughters wedding day. In the mean time he wants a cell phone to be able to text me, I set up the account so I have access to calls made etc. So friday I text him at lunch and it takes a bit for him to text me back so I joked about it and he said I was at Mom's for lunch he does go there about once a week, he was telling the truth because he was there re-activating his facebook account. He knows there is a keystroker on our machine but he seems to forget that it is my email account associated with his facebook account so of course I was notified at 12:42 on friday but only saw it today. I am so angry right now I can not handle sneaky people. In 36 days the wedding for our Daughter will be over and I plan on telling him I want to sell our house and part ways as he has become such a liar and a sneak that I am not willing to stay. I have never lied, cheated or disrespected this man. I do have reasons I feel for my mistrust. We have been married for 19 years but together for forever and many years ago while he was away he did have a brief affair which we had long ago dealt with and became much closer and was not insecure about him ever having another but unfortunately with all this crap, lies and sneakiness I have no trust left in him.

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus