SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
philmont_2006

Divorce or Not - please help

philmont_2006
17 years ago

Hi, I will try to keep this short but it will be hard. My wife and son (15) got into it the other night again. What happened is she was all pissed off before he even got into the house from school (because my daughter called me before he got home and said "mommy hit me and is being mean to me". She hit her (not hard) with a broom in the ankle area. (My 12 year old son witnessed it). Anyway my 15 got home and I guess was listening to the stereo to loud so he finally turned it down and then the UPS guy came and he was expecting some shorts so he took the box. The box had my wifes name on it because when she orders stuff on the internet she always puts her name on the box. Anyway I guess there was a struggle to get the box and she slapped him on top of the head and he got pissed and pushed her and shoved her. (I was not home). Less then 2 years ago she was reported to SS for really beating him up. (I was not home) but my son said she was going to kill him so he ran off. Anyway from this past incident she is saying it is 100% his fault and says she hates him and never wants anything to do with him, that "he is your son". She has a long history (20 years of marriage) of depression and anger. She has been on meds for 20 years and counseling on and off but the roller coaster continues. She blows up 4 times a year nomatter what and if the kids (mostly the older one) is around watch out.... I have not mentioned the hazing that goes on as well. I am a strong believer in marraige but I'm at the end. We have talked about divorce, I have threatened and she has said she doesn't want any custody of the 15 yr old but wants 50% of the other 2. I want more than 50% and the kids do to.... I really want to know what is best for the kids .... all the kids not just my oldest.....

please help me....

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations