SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
onesadmomma

my husband is unhappy, what can i do to save our marriage?

onesadmomma
16 years ago

My husband and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary two months ago. We have a 10month old son, and there is an age difference between me and my husband of 5 years. He just turned 20. I am 24. We have been together a total of 4 years. The other night he just come home from work and laid the bomb! I was not expecting him to say the things that he said.... he said that I didn't make him happy anymore, that he only married me because i was pregnant...mind you we were engaged a whole year before the pregnancy....he said that he didn't know if he has really ever loved me. I don't know what to do, we have been through alot and just last week he asked me if I still loved him, and while we were arguing he asked why I loved him and why i choose him to spend the rest of my life with him. I love him and want to make this work, and he couldn't tell me the other night that he didn't love me, and also said that he doesn't want this to end but doesn't know what to do? I am confused and could use a little imput and opinions from someone other than family and friends! Thanks!

Comments (9)

Sponsored