SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jmd7979

My fiance's new friend...

jmd7979
17 years ago

My fiance recently met a guy through his work. They became fast friends. This man drinks alot and smokes marijuana. My finace tells me that he is not doing any of that, and I believe him. The problem is, ever since he met him, he has changed. We used to spend alot of time together. I'm lucky to see him two times a week. He will hand out with him until two am on the weeknights. On the weekends, they are golfing, and fishing and playing cards. These are all things I used to do with my fiance. I have expressed my feelings to him, and he gets defensive. He tells me that we can do something together whenever I want, but whenever I try to make plans with him, he already has plans with his friend. I bought us tickets to go to an exhibit that was in town, and he invited his friend to come! I have not done anything with him in almost three months. I've been very angry lately. Now he is saying he can't stand to be at home because we fight so much. I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to marry this man, and I feel like I don't even know him anymore. I'm ready to call off the wedding, and count my losses. When i told him that, he told me that was a stupid idea. What do I do?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022