SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lostsoul_gw

Confused..!!!! My Ex is haunting me.

lostsoul
16 years ago

hello, again, im in need of some major advice. you see when my wife and i where having really bad times with our marriage, i didn't have anyone to talk to, and i was desperate for someone to talk to. so what i did was i emailed my Ex after i seen her at a bar the one day, she doesnt know its me, but we have talked for a few months now. she only knows me as the mystery guy, but in the times that we talked my feelings for her got stronger, but also in that same time my wife and i reconciled and we are actually alot more happy now. so i decided to break it off with my Ex and tell her that we can never be. but when i wrote to her, she wrote back saying shes not giving up that easy. how do i just put an end to that. i really enjoyed talking with her, she got me through alot when i was in need of a friend. but i can't have feelings for her when i love my wife. it has to end. how do i end it, without hurting her feelings anymore than i have.

i have no intensions of leaving my wife for her, she was there for me to talk to. and nothing else. but old feelings came back and i don't want them anymore. what can i do?

please help.

Comments (20)

Sponsored