SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dolcelavita27

Husband says can't have sex with me

dolcelavita27
15 years ago

I just found out my 52 yr. old husband of 15 yrs. has had a fling with a 26 yr. old drug addict that is in jail now. The funny thing is you should see this girl, nasty looking and not even his type. He don't like people who drink,smoke or do drugs? He said there was no sex, pretty much he was her sugar daddy for over a yr.

He left our marriage for a nasty drug addict girl who slept around with everyone. I'm not being rude but I'm a very attractive 39 yr. old

I told him I forgive him and wanted to save my marriage, yesterday he tells me I love you, your the best thing in my life but I don't want to be married and having sex with me was like something dirty like he looks at me as if I'm his sister?? What is that??? We don't spend alot of time together and we both have been extremely stressed out financially. We have a this emotional connection with each other so why can't he have sex with me? I have sacrificed alot in 15 yrs. but never say anything to him. Can anyone explain what & why he can't have sex with me? I don't understand the sister thing??

Comments (10)

Sponsored