SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hurting2013

am i possessive?

hurting2013
10 years ago

I am an asian married to a brazilian for a year now. Recently ive noticed that he keeps on commenting to his sexy female facebook friends(he doesnt know them personally though) sexually rude things like humm very yummy,hummm pombuda(sexy butt),humm bucetao eu gosto(vagina i like),etc...aside from that i just read a recent message of him and a woman calling her babe and darling.I confronted him about this and told him please have some respect because he is a married man. but he got angry and told me im very possessive coz im controlling what he will write on fb...i told him theres no problem with commenting but be cautious with what u comment.He told me he is not my property and he can do whatever he wants.He told me too he is a man and he likes women. I told him yes he is a man but he is not single.He told me this is just normal in their country,but i talked to his nephews who are in a relationship,they told no they dont do what their uncle is doing...si i believe its not about the culture.I feel he has no respect for me and for our marriage.am i exaggerating?am i possessive?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kohlmark Flach Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Kohlmark Flach Architects: Enriching Lives Through Purposeful Design