SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kcils

why do things really change?

kcils
17 years ago

I'm 24 my wife is 24 we have been together since we we're 17, spent our college years apart, and in our young marriage (less than a year) we have more downs than ups, Now i know that people change overtime, but it seems like it is true what every married man i spoke to before me said, "everything changes after you say i do" I can remember times when my wife and I had wild marathon sex for hours on end doing anything and everything to please each other, but now i'm lucky if I get it once a week, i don't even make sexual advances towards her anymore because i always get shot down, i'm a 24 year old male and i have a very high sex drive, i would never cheat on my wife but i admit it is very frustrating, especially when, in my eyes she is the most beuatiful woman on the planet and i thought that we would be fulfilling each others greatest fantasies for the rest of our lives, she just doesn't have the sex drive that she used to, and honestly i'm not sure she will ever have it again. before we were married we were not only a couple but best friends as well, but now it feels like i'm living with my mom, she is constantly lecturing me and preaching as if i am her child, i dreamed of long nights and early mornings, enjoying our youth together, going out having fun, traveling etc.. but at 24 i feel that i am having a early mid life crisis because i am not ready to be old yet and i didn't think that just because we were married that we had to live old, but to me she is a 24 year old but is content with living like a 54 year old.

Please help.... thanks

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living