SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizzie2_gw

how to be treated 2

lizzie2
17 years ago

DH came home early to go to his Mom's birthday parth and promised to leave early to go see a movie. Well by the time we got there the movie theater was closed. That was Saturday night.

Sunday I had a bridal party and got home by 5:00. He had a meeting at 6:30 and took the girls. They all came home by 8:00 and I thought that we would go see the movie, no he decided to work on this car project where he does not even have all the parts yet. He could not believe I thought that he would take me to a movie that night.

What would you all do? I mean this is supposed to be a chance to make things better after he had that emotional affair with the ex girl friend. He even told me last night I was just making him more willingly to go to her.

Am I being wrong? I feel like calling the attorney and draining the saving accounts and hiring him. I feel like all I am is a slave. He had the nerve to tell me I at least got to see my friends at the party. This was the first time we had all gotten together in over 3 years. I am just about to tear out my hair.

Thanks.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH