SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kevinbb_gw

Broken Hearted

kevinbb
21 years ago

My high school sweetheart and wife of 24 years is showing signs of being bored with me and our marriage. Its been pretty much "just me" for her and I feel she is having thoughts of leaving me. I am very good to her, we have a great life and our kids or out of the house. We are in our mid 40's. She tells me she loves me but that she isn't happy. She keeps telling me "I don't know whats wrong" but that it isn't me thats causing her problems. She says she isn't having an affair but I asked her if she thinks about having a relationship with another man. She says she would never try to hurt me. I made my mind up a long time ago I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I don't think she has the same feelings. I feel like I'm an obsticle in her life but I can't imagine living without her. We are going to seek counseling but I hope thats not just a bandade to a forgone conclusion. I don't know what to think but of course I always think of the worse. I feel she wants to leave and start her life all over and I robbed her of her "dating years". She tells me she wants to "find herself" Thanks for listening and I'll keep an eye on the posts.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm