SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lostinlove_gw

who to pick

lostinlove
13 years ago

Guys,

Please help me with this situation, i am 36 yrs old and I live with my bf for 12yrs, we don't have any children. doing the pass couple yrs, I cheated on him with someone online. My bf understand the reason why I cheated on him, so he said he will forgive me. but we have fight constainly about my cheating. he promise not to talk about it, but he brings it up everytime. and say sorry after that.

I am still keep contact with the guy online sometimes. every time I call him, he ask me when I am going to move in with him.

I feel so tired to have fight with my bf all the time, and everytime we fight, I move out, and I am so tired of moving in and out so many times.

The guy online, if I don't tell him when I am going to moving in with him or run out of excuses for not moving with him. he find excuses to hang up the phone or doesn't pick up the phone the next time i call.

What should I do now? should I stay with my bf to work things out? or move in with the guy online to have baby with him? b/c I feel that with my age, I am runing out of time to have baby, and I want to have a baby.

please help, honest advice greatly appreciate it.

Comments (28)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler