Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for women married to Executives-Survey

Posted by kathioh1 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 18, 09 at 1:39

I'm surveying women who are married to executives, to learn how they influence their husbands’ success in career and family. I've found that some women share in the husband's career and love it. Others don't want any part of it.

I'd really like to get some executive wives to take the survey.

Here is a link that might be useful: Survey=Executive Wife Role in Husband's Career

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for women married to Executives-Survey

bump

o

Gee, last time I "bumped" I got raked across the coals. Looks like THS is evolving! Thanks Sylivia.

o

Thank you for bumping. I was tired of looking at this.

o
married and seeking

The challenges faced by dual-career couples on the highly-mobile expat circuit are not new, but they are ongoing and they are increasingly a roadblock for some couples when one member of the couple is offered the chance to work abroad.

Here is a link that might be useful: married and seeking

o

http://www.FindNewPassion.com

Is it realistic to make a promise "I will love you until death do us part"? Famous Russian writer Leo Tolstoy who is considered an expert in understanding human feelings and relationships between people said: "To say that you can love one person all your life is just like saying that one candle will continue burning as long as you live". Are you looking to spice up your life? Do you want to feel alive again? Join FindNewPassion.com - that special person is waiting for you. Welcome to a world of passion, experience a magic of human touch, heat of emotions, intimacy, affection and desire.

REVIEW:

FindNewPassion.com is unique in the sense that it doesn�t really promise or guarantee that members will definitely engage in an affair or hook up with a sex-starved house wife. What it does is give married people with common interests a chance to anonymously share their experiences, discuss the present state of their marriages, and then possibly agree to meet and have an affair. This site also takes pride in displaying only elegant and classy profiles, and none of the nude or sexually explicit pictures that are quite ubiquitous in other married dating sites.

Best Option for: Married people who want a classy dating site experience.

http://www.FindNewPassion.com

Here is a link that might be useful: FindNewPassion - Upscale Discreet Married Dating

o

No end to the #$%^'s

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here