Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Life Insurance

Posted by MelvinB (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 10, 12 at 1:07

What is a rider on life insurance policy?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Life Insurance

Think of buying a car. You can purchase a basic car or you can purchase one with various options.

Riders are the "options" added to a basic policy. For example, you might want to add a Renewal provision that allows you to modify coverage (for example increase the amount because you just had twins) without another medical examination.

Riders increase the cost of the policy, so you have to be careful to choose only those beneficial to your situation.

Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: List of Common Riders

o

We got a rider on my jewelry and my doll collection. I think the best way to explain it is....it covers things a regular policy doesn't.

o

"Rider is person you want to add on your policy. I was aske wether you want any rideron your policy, while buying term life insurance. Also who you want to declare as beneficary.
"

Here is a link that might be useful: term life insurance

o

Rider? Is it life insurance or car insurance? Hehe. Prudential Life.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here