SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bellegirl_gw

I'm sorry I worried you

bellegirl
17 years ago

It was so touching that some of you posted with such concern about me in the other thread. I do apologize for worrying you. I get very down from time to time because things are not as I would like them to be. But I know there are many things that are more important than whether I get a hug or have someone to talk to on Saturdays. I know that my little problems are not really the end of the world.

It is very nice of all of you to be so concerned but please don't worry. I have been very depressed before, even suicidal. And I am not right now. I am fighting very hard to avoid going down in that dark place!

As many of you said, I should busy myself about getting some friends and acquaintances so that I will have things to do and people to see. It is really the only way. I know that my husband isn't going to change. And really, I can't demand that he change. He is who he is. I'm the only one I can influence.

It is difficult to find friends, though. There is so little time with my work schedule. And there are so few people that I meet. But it is up to me and I will continue to try. And I'll try not to post things that are scary for you dear people.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!