SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momma2peanut

Help with my Marriage

momma2peanut
17 years ago

HI All!

I've been married for 2 years and have a 1 year old daughter! When my husband and i got married he was a virgin and i was not! we got pregnant within our first month of marriage and he lost interest in sex because he feared hurting the baby even though our OB/Gyn tolkd him it was completely fine! after I gave birth I waited the allotted time before even asking for it! he told he wasn't yet ready to start it up again! We went away for our one year wedding anniversary and he did the deed as he said! It's almost as though he feels guilty for performing! before we got pregnant he had issues with performance! he couldn't we talked about ED and drugs but I just decided to relax and let him come to me and it worked! however we are coming up closely on out 2 year anniversary! I've asked him about going away and maybe having a little fun but he shot me down with an I've tried sex and i'm done with it! I don't like it and I don't want to ever do it again! that hurt me! I started crying because I just feel so helpless and neglected! we are 27 (I) and 26 (Him) I feel so miserable.. I love my husband but if I don't get some I'm gonna go crazy! I told him last night that he's going to run me into another man's bed.. he told me that was fine cuz he knows who i'm coming home to! I don't want my daughter to suffer because of my feelings! What can I do to save our little family and my heart????

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living