SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lostsoul_gw

in need of help once again!!!!!

lostsoul
16 years ago

hello everyone, i come here again with yet another problem. this one is not in reguards to my marriage, for that so far is working well. there is still things we need to work on, but its a great start to a new begining.

but what i came here to ask is that we had a tragedy in the family and im not very good with being the one to say the right things, i mean by this i really don't know what to say other than just to be there and listen to everyone. i want to be there for my wife, and i want to help her through her loss, but when she asks a question of why? i can't respond, is there really anything you can say? i searched online for grieving spouses and what to say but nothing seems to work.

so i come to you all once again, for advice, opinions, and help, to help me make my wifes grieving something more than me just standing there holding her tightly and listening to her. i want to be able to help her, i want to make things better for her, although i know it won't be, at least for a long while but still, i just need to know if anyone else had a great loss, with there spouse and how they helped them deal with it. believe me im all open ears, i more of a rock for someone to lean on then one that knows whats the right thing to say. im sure you all understand where im coming from.

thanks for all your help again.

lostsoul.

Comments (6)

Sponsored