SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovinghusband83

My wife is losing feelings in a LD marriage

lovinghusband83
15 years ago

Hi folks, this is my first post on here and there has been some very good advice. I am in a long distance marriage and have been for 6 months. I was on the other side of the country for 9 weeks starting in September, i'm back now and working 2.5 hours away from her. I work 10 days on and 4 days off. I have gone back once so far for an evening and go home all the time on my days off. I send my wife multiple e-mails everyday and we talk on the phone every evening and usually during the day too while I'm at work. I love her very much, we both trust eachother but she says that since we have started our Long distance phase, she says she has "changed" and has lost feelings for me. I tell her I love her everyday but being away has hurt our marriage considerably. It makes her cry all the time and I can't stand it. I'm 2.5 hours away now for work, I have a good and secure job in this economic time. I've pondered quitting it to make her happy. She can't relocate because she works at a bank and the town I'm in is so small that it doesn't even have one. What should I do? We only got married in July and have been together for 4 years. Our marriage is less than a year old and I can't see how it can take a turn for the worst this soon in. I'm trying my hardest to a transfer to our town but the company has no money in its budget for another officer. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. We also purchased webcams which I thought would help but it doesn't seem to. Thanks.

Comments (6)

Sponsored