SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizzie2_gw

scared

lizzie2
17 years ago

My husband of over 20 years started asking questions like if I did not come home when I work over what would happen, how would you like to separate and finally I am talking to an attorney on Monday. He did talk to the attorney and told me if we go dissolution (Ohio) we divide all assets 50/50 and if we can agree what to do with the children then it would be inexpensive. Well, I went to an attorney and he agrees all assets 50/50 but there is alimony and other stuff. When spouse heard I had the attorney and told his attorney, she refused to handle the case for him. We are going to counseling and he keeps a suitcase with him because I was ready to file for divorce and he is afraid I will, plus the "temper I have". Anyway, does this sound like he really wants the divorce/separation or was he just blowing smoke because he found an old ex that seemed appealing until he found out the cost of leaving? What would you do, I found out they have had lunch and met one night for a few "minutes" ending in a hug, 2 hour drive from the house we share. When I called her husband, she called and said that she was sorry and it would never happen again. My attorney says stay away from her, all this happened before I hired him. What would you do? I know the children and his family will blame me, but i am sick and tired of being lied to and not trusting him? Help me please.

Comments (9)

Sponsored