Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nicknames

Posted by waddles28 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 11, 02 at 12:19

What is your nickname for your SO. My DH's name is Trent, his father calls him Trenter so I just call him Ter. Either that or honey when I like him.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nicknames

mine's Bill ...when i like him it's hon
when i don't, putz
when i really like him, he's my boy-toy
otherwise, i've just always called him dude

o

His name is Johnny
Most of the time I call him babe, honey bunny or papa

o

My hubbys name is William aka Bill but i call him Billy Bob and he hates it but i have been doing it since i met him so i aint changing it now lol. My boys even call him that lol

o

She calls me too many things:

Turkey, Bum-bah-lia, Bunchy...

I don't think I call her anything.

MC

o

My name is Rodney, she calls me Pappa. Her name is Denise, I call her Nece, Necee or Sista. When she puts her snuggler on I call her the Necee Bunny.

o

I call him Big Bear. He calles me by my name...but he used to call me Babe. My ex-husband called me Princess, and I cannot ever recall him using my name. I still think of that when I hear the word princess.

o

His name is William to some, Bill to others inc. me
sometimes Wild Bill,Honey if I want something,or FRED when his junk collection is getting on my nerves!
I don't have one other than MOM or Momma imagine that.
I did have a boytoy once that always called SUGAR.He only used my real name when he got upset with me.I liked being called SUGAR!
I take that back DH does call me Mrs. Heard at times.

o

sometimes it's dude
Sometimes it's shnookie-pie
Sometimes it's ...well... I'm not allowed to post it here :)

o

His name is John, family calls him JJ or Johnny Joe. I call him honey or JJ sometimes. Othertimes I call him *&#*$ or &%$*@ LOL! He's a good guy, I usually just use his name :-)

P

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here