SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
geoedwards

Just plain frustrated

geoedwards
15 years ago

Hi everyone. I just want to vent. I went on a little trip with my husband this past weekend. We do not get a whole lot of alone time. I flew up to San Diego for a overnight trip that he had and from there we flew to Vegas. The first night in San Diego was fantastic. When we got to Vegas, his mood changed. It was like he was completely reserved and I wanted to let loose because that was the first time I had ever been to Vegas! Anyway, On Sunday, all of the flights were booked so I either had to stay another night or we had to drive home. We decided to drive home. The whole way home, he acted like it was a watse of money to rent a car when we could have stayed another night. That was just not an option, his sister was taking care of our kids and could not do it another night and I had to go to work the next day. He is the one to initiate sex, but he told me that sometimes it felt like a chore and planned. We have to wait till the kids are asleep when we do it. Well the 3 nights that we had alone together, we only did it once. I don't mean to sound like a nimpho or anything, but come on, his excuse was that he drank too much or he was tired. I was tired also and I was still up for it. Today he didn't even seem to want to get to close to me and he didn't even say goodbye to me when I left for work. Am I being a baby for feeling like he is bored of me?

Comments (9)

Sponsored