SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lostsoul_gw

help please!!!! marriage is dying

lostsoul
16 years ago

i want to thank everyone for reading this, even though its probably going to be a little long. but thanks anyway for reading it.

My marriage sucks. in a nut shell thats all i can say, my wife doesn't see the problems here, she thinks everything is fine, why oh, because he havn't fought, that makes our marriage ok. WRONG, this is the problem. yes we might have not fought, but we don't spend anytime together, we don't talk, hell we don't sleep in the same room, or in fact the same bed, we have sex once every 2-3 months if im lucky, i have to argue with her about spending time with me, and then she gets mad because after she quits what she does and say fine lets spend some time together, at that point i don't want to spend time with her,why? because i shouldn't have to argue to spend time with her, she is more married to our computer, and phone, she spends more time talking to her friends going out with them than with me. she can't go into anyroom of our house without having either her cell phone or home phone at her head or in her hand. but she still doesn't see a problem here. i want to spend time with her, but i refuse to compete with a computer and/or phone. im at my wits end here, on the decision to weather or not get a divorce. yes i have kids, and right now thats leaning me away from it, i want my kids to have both parents, but having a relationship like i do with my wife is not healthy either. do i get a divorce, and live my life and find someone who actually would WANT to spend time with me, and appreciate everything i do, or do i stay miserable for the next 10 years until my kids are old enough to understand why mommy and daddy are not together, im in such a boat right now i don't understand or have any clue to what i can do. my wife doesn't see a problem here. but it exists and im sick of it.

this is the only place i have left to turn to and talk to anyone. why everyone i talk to, talks to her, and what i say to them in confindential turns around and tells them. i realy could use some advice, help, opinions??? what ever it is im all open ears.

thank you for reading this sorry for it being so long.

-lostsoul-

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath