SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
glenncz

20yr marriage down the tubes

glenncz
17 years ago

i believe in marriage and i am willing to stick with the committment i made to my wife. my wife has an anger problem, is often depressed and just doesn't have enough going on in her life to keep her happy. two months ago she went into another rage and jan 1st and it has been bad ever since. we have had weekly marriage counseling sesssions with an excellent counselor, but it is not helping. weekends are very difficult with this women because she is hostile to me and just doesn't seem like she wants to play this game of marriage. and funny thing is, i do think we are compatable. she has a bad outlook on our financial situation even though we are quite prospoerous, she doesn't even like my gardening, me trying to make our property more beautiful. she is anti- everything. i think much of this has to do with the fact she is through menopause, she tells me her sex drive is nil, and subconsciouly, she feels she can't even do that right anymore. every weekend living with her is Pain! weekdays i can tolerate because of work. Sometimes I think she would be quite happy if I found a girlfriend and broke up this marriage. That would be her easy way out.

Comments (12)

Sponsored