SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
turkeytrott

Facbook issue-What is your opinion?

turkeytrott
15 years ago

My hubby is new to facebook and I created the account for him as he likes the bingo's on it (which he had played on mine) The other night I was chatting to my niece in the kitchen and he was on the computer in the other room, (normally we are in the same room.) Anyway he happened to come across his ex-fiance (people you may know tool) from years and years ago and added her but of course didn't mention it to me, so when I signed on mine it said hubby and--- are now friends. Well last night I tried to talk to my husband and of course it turned into my fault I really didn't care if he spoke to her (they used inbox and nothing personal was said) but I felt out of respect he could have asked if it would bother me. I would never add a guy from my past as I would feel that is not right. I feel that he dis-respected me and hurt my feelings. For about 6 months now we have been doing great although for a year and a half before that we were on the verge of a divorce. Last night he implied that we could still end up there this is so crazy it was like I am not entitled to have my own feelings unless they are approved by him. Tuesday we will be married for 19 years and now I am really hurt because I do feel that I should be able to have my own feelings without him freaking out and blaming me. As if this should have caused a world war but it seems it has. This morning he left without kissing me goodbye and that never happens not even when we were about to split. We were going away this weekend to see our Daughter and we were going to rent a motel room with jacuzzi for our anniversary that I am sure is not going to happen....lol. So tell me all what you think would this hurt you or would this be ok that he didn't feel it necessary to let me know?

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz