SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ifonly_therewas

Sexless marriage (male point of view)

ifonly.therewas
16 years ago

Hi all. This is my first post here. I've been having issues with this for a while and it never gets better. I am a 26 year old male, been married for 5 and 1/2 years. Wife is 28, almost 29. We had a decent sex life when we were first married, I guess. it was like at least 2-3 times a week, still significantly lower than most newly wed couples. Anyway, it's gotten worse and worse for no appearant reason. The wife has NO medical problems. These days I do good to get her to even pay attention to me talking about having sex, much less.....to actually do it. I talk to her about it, or at least I try, and she's distant. We've not done anything for a little over 3 months now. I feel like we're an 80 year old couple some days. I actively persue her, and love her, and i do everything I can for her and to make her feel beautiful and wanted and loved.....but there is nothing physical between us. I don't know what's going on and i cannot get her to talk to me. She doesn't drive, she goes to work and comes home via my mother right after work during the week and we are around each other on the weekend.....so she has no time to be cheating on me, so that cannot be it. I just wonder what I should be doing if I'm not doing anything right, or what can I do to make it better. I feel like I have a roommate more than a wife most of the time..........I need help, I love her, but this road will lead to cheating and divorce..........I don't want either.....WHAT CAN I DO?

Comments (19)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES