SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jillie755

am i just looking for something to go wrong?

jillie755
14 years ago

hi, i have been married for almost a year and a half and i have a three moth old baby. When the baby was two weeks old my boyfriend got a text from someone and he text back asked who this person was and they replied "its me, your girlfriend" then she called and he hung up on her. i asked who it was and he said some girl who keeps telling everyone she is his girlfriend. I noticed he had called her a few times. (i secretly checked his phone) a few weeks later i called her from his phone, she picked up and said "hi honey" i asked who she was and told her i was his wife and we have a baby and she told me she has been with him for two years. I wasnt sure what to believe since he works 6 nights a week about 10 hours a night. his day off he goes to his brothers house and always picks up the phone when i call. my whole pregnancy he never went to his brothers house once.she told me he goes to her house every monday on his day off. when I asked her about the call and the text she said he told her his cousin picked up and hung up by accident. i also asked her about some of my stuff that was in his car, she said "oh i thought it was his laundry or whatever. It was all boxes so it couldnt have been mistaken for laundry. When questioned about all this my husband again sad she is crazy and wants him and tells everyone she is his girlfriend. i let it go, but now i am constantly looking for little things to start a fight with him. I really hope he didnt do anything but i just dont know. He just went to his brothers this past monday. i called him and 20 mins later called me back. today i found a note in his wallet that said " buy jenn a necklace" i know this is his ex girlfriends daughter and i asked him why he had that note, he said he ran into them in walmart. i feel like he is givng me a whole bunch of excuses, but could he be telling the truth and just dont want to believe it?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company