SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
exuberantlady

Married same man twice, should I divorce him again...

exuberantlady
16 years ago

I met my husband in college and we married several years later. The relationship had problems from the start. When I met him he had a child and I was not ready for a family. We dated and then got engaged in the first year. I was afraid of the ready made family thing at 23 years old, so I broke up with him an moved to Seattle. He followed me there and we got married three years later. Since then we have had two children together. We divorced after the first child and then remarried again and have since had a second child. The problem is that I don't like my husband, I think I never have. I think I left him the first time because I didn't like him. But I still married him and had two kids. My kids love him and I don't want to break up the family. We have attempted counseling over the years and it has always failed. We argue all the time and I think it is just a matter of time before someone cheats. What is wrong with me? Why I have stayed in a relationship with a man I don't really like or love for years. We live like roommates. I pay 50% of the bills, run a home business while I take care of my two year old daughter and five year old son. I do the cooking and the cleaning. We have almost no real life together and rarely enjoy each others company. Again I ask what am I doing wrong? What is wrong with me?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler