SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrmarquee

Needing some female advice

mrmarquee
18 years ago

Ladies,

I am in dire need of advice. I have been married to a wonderful woman for a year and a half. We are both very young (23 and 21) but already a beautiful home and great careers. I think we made a huge mistake. I think we were so caught up in trying to grow up so fast that we rushed into this. I really love my wife, but not as a life long partner. Shes my bestfriend, but not a lover. We do have issues... I cant stand her family, they dont care for me, intimacy, Im very busy with my career, etc. Fortunetly, we have no children. In fact, I dont think Id ever want children with my wife...ever. I just dont have that connection with her. How can I tell someone that I really do care about, and love with all my heart, that this isnt going to work? I dont want to be hurtful, but Im affraid no matter how I do this, its going to be. Its not a matter of another woman, its a matter of this marriage not feeling right. We were young and made a mistake. I dont want to live my life settling for the now. Please help.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm